We did rest and relax at Flathead Lake and then headed over to the Eastern side of Glacier Park and found a nice quiet park with a good view where we could park for a few days. The peeps left me alone every day but it was good because I got to rest.
They were really happy every time they came home because they saw another wild animal. They finally saw a black bear and even more Big Horned Sheep and Mountain Goats. The mountains were really beautiful.
After a few days, the peeps packed everything up and we hit the road again. This time, I could tell we were heading east toward home.
I'm not sure what happens but they seem to be able to find really strange places to stay. One campground was nearly washed away and the neighbors had a barking dog that was off leash way too much.
We stayed one night in North Dakota at Graham Island State Park near Devil's Lake. It was a nice camp but the road to the park had washed out. Anne had to wheel the trailer over a mushy narrow road while following a lead car for about 10 miles. It sure looked shorter on the map. What a mess. I bet the trailer weighed a lot more after we picked up all of that mud.
Anyhow, after a long and exciting road trip, we are home and all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment