Well, if you know Linda, you know she can procrastinate like no other. I've been trying to get her to let ya'll know that we did return to Duluth from New Orleans.
She did have quite a good time in the Crescent City and claims that she will return again. I hope I can come with her because it's really fun.
Linda celebrated her birthday at Preservation Hall - don't know exactly what or who is preserved there but she really liked it a lot. Something about "traditional" jazz bands.
Anne came back after a few weeks and she and Linda went off the "Quarter" again. They came back raving about the Sunday Gospel Brunch at the Original House of Blues. Because it was her birthday week, Linda got called up on stage to do a second line to close out the show. She said that she would go to church all the time if it was like that.
Then, we got on the road and headed home in time to make maple syrup. I'm not sure why they did that since the weather was nice in Louisiana and we got home to cold and snow. So I had to back to sleep for a couple of months until it got warmer. At least there are multiple choices for napping spots at home.
It was a great way to spend January and February and I hope we get to do it again.
I'll let you know when we hit the road again. It may be soon since it looks like my peeps are packing.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment