Well Linda is getting lazier and lazier about my blog. I'm going to have to be more active if I want my Mew-sings read by my followers.
So - we did break camp in Iowa and headed back North. We followed the Mississippi River on the Wisconsin side most of the day until we got to St. Croix Falls and then we crossed the St. Croix River and went to Wild River State Park in Minnesota. I would link to the park's web site here but the state parks are closed as a result of uncompromising legislators in our State Capitol. Anyhow, we were there a couple of nights which was great for me. I got to watch a lot of little kids ride their bikes around past our camp site. It was comfortable and bug free so my peeps were happy and so was I.
This was a great trip. Not much time on the road and lots of time in camp. Following the river was fantastic because it was beautiful and relaxing. I hope we get to do it again.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment