Oh boy, oh boy. According to the peeps, we have been dancing in and out of something called central and eastern time and then, according to Linda we got zapped by daylight savings time. I still am finding time to nap so, I don't know what all the fuss is about.
We got to sleep in the little house in Tennessee and Alabama. I like having my regular place and no more elevators and strange people in the hallways of La Quinta's. Now we are in a place called Ochlockonee River State Park, Florida.
I even have my drinking fountain so things are going quite well. I was outside almost all day yesterday while the peeps set up the awning, unpacked stuff in the little house and sat in the sun and read. I watched dogs walk by but have not seen any cats. I guess I'm as special as I thought. Some peeps with an old dog commented on how young I look. SWEET!!
After Tennessee, everything started getting greener and greener. Lot's of trees are in bloom and it was very sunny. I got so warm in the sun one time that I had to find a shady spot in the RAV. I'm not sure what was going on but Linda kept saying, "I can't believe I'm in Ala-freaking-bama."
This whole wild ride is ok for me. Unlike Louisiana, the state parks don't have Internet connections so, I can't post as often as I may like. I am getting lots of attention, the peeps are kicking back and there is no snow or mud. I like that because of my white feet, ya know.
Well, guess it's nap time.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
Boy, can Butch ever write a good blog, like he has a college degree or three.
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with Butch's photography, too. One cool cat. He sure looks like he's enjoying this trip.
The oyster pile, lumps of turtles and the great blue heron photos stand out.
Lucky Butch! Enjoy your wonderful trip. Keep on blogging.