It seems like it's been raining ever since we hit the road. Mostly that means I get a wet rain coat tossed on me every time the peeps get back into the car. They don't seem to like the rain but they keep saying that at least, it's warm. Maybe for them. I could use a little more sunshine.
I'm in another motel room - elevator ride to the 6th floor; strange dogs in the hallways; never a dull moment with thees peeps.
I really had them going this morning. They wanted to give me some pills that I didn't want so, I hid behind the bed. They kept looking and looking every place else and, they may have thought that I vanished into thin air or that they were going nuts. Unfortunately, they figured it out, moved some furniture and - can you believe this? - pulled me out by my tail.
They say we're in Indianapolis but it looks pretty much like every place else to me. There's a nice chair that I can sleep in and my peeps brought my blue blanket so, I'm doing ok. Oh - that reminds me, I need a little more sleep.
G'nite.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
Butch! Where are you? The avid blog followers at Team Smallman are wondering how far you have gotten and how goes the travelling? Turtle says hi, he is recovering very slowly but is comfortable, enjoying the extra mom time. The mom is tired of the peeing. Say hi to team Tellestellet!
ReplyDelete