Wow- some strange things are happening in the little house. One day, the peeps got up really, really early and left the house. That's not normal for them so I thought for a while and then went back to sleep.
After many hours of sleeping, Linda came back to the house but then left again. Now is when it got really strange. She came back with a whole new peep named Marte. I kind of remember her because she was at the real house last fall.
Anyhow, we were at that Blue Spring State Park but they never once took me over for a drink! I know that they like it because they kept talking about Manatees and crocks. It seemed very jungle-like.
Then, yesterday we went for another long ride in the car but we got to sleep at Lake Manatee State Park . For the last two days, Linda and Marte have been gone a lot. I guess they are over in St. Petersburg visiting with Marte's daughter, Maggie. They have been gone a lot but, I hope they have a camp fire tonight.
I suppose they will be driving again tomorrow so I should get a lot of good sleep. Marte is pretty good at holding me but I miss my regular peep, Anne.
Better rest up. I'll try and post photos another time. G'nite.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment