Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweet Water in my Future

The peeps are cleaning up, putting things in safe places and generally getting ready to move the little house.

They tell me we're going to a big spring. The park is called Blue Spring State Park and it sounds good to me because I really like new water. The high point of my day is going outside to "find" outside water- it tastes so much better! It is also suppose to be getting warmer and warmer. Linda will probably start complaining about the heat but, I gotta say, I like it!

ohhhh. I have to take a nap now. G'nite.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Butch. Fun to hear of your adventures with your peeps. Mary and I just got home from Florida and had a great trip. My Mom has a new boyfriend hanging around her place. He's quite lovely, with shiny black fur and the name of Satin. May you always find yummy outside water on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtle and I looked at your pictures. He now thinks we should get a turtle and name it Beagle. I told him real turtles were harder to potty train than recently surgeried pseudoturtles. He said he did not appreciate my metaphor. I hope Anne enjoyed her part of the trip and you two get home safe, sound and well- adventured!

    ReplyDelete