Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rider in the Storm

So, I'm told that the first leg of the journey is over since we are at my "grandma" Lucy's house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. This is a good place to wait out the blizzard and get a little quiet time.

On the way here I got to see some really cool big trucks. My peeps called them "snow plows" but, they were really trucks. We drove really, really slow so I could see them and the other cars quite well.

Alot of the conversation was all about "spin-outs." I don't know what they are but, they don't sound good. Everytime we saw a "spin-out" there were lots of flashing lights and the peeps were glad that it wasn't us.

I also learned about "rock that sucker." Another new phrase that I don't think is very good either. I guess that if Linda has to stop the car and little house at a red light, it can really get stuck and she has to "rock that sucker" in order to move forward. She finally just drove through the red light so she didn't have to "rock it".

When we finally arrived in St. Louis Park, we went to Nancy and Jeff's house and then Jeff got in the car and backed the little house into their driveway. My peeps were very happy about that. Jeff got right in the car and sat down next to me and drove forward and back while talking to the peeps outside. He didn't say much to me which was kind of strange.

I need to sleep now. G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment