Wow Saturday started out ok. My buddies Nubbin and Barkley came to visit me. They are a couple of crazy dogs.
Then, the peeps put me back in the Rav and we went to Nancy and Jeff's to hook up the little house. It didn't take too long this time. We hit the road in the afternoon and the roads weren't too bad. I saw lot's of eighteen wheelers and some prety sites. With all of the snow and the clouds, it was hard to distinguish between land and sky. The oak trees sometimes looked like block prints on a watercolor wash.
We stopped at the welcome spot in Iowa (whatever that is). I did notice something funny though. Whenever we stop at a gas station and wheel around the pump islands, the other drivers look at us with fear in their eyes. Maybe Linda needs to swing a bit wider on those turns.
Now I'm in my first motel. It's too cold to stay in the little house and besides, all of the campgrounds are burried under the snow. I can jump back and forth on the beds without touching the floor. The peeps say I'm lucky.
We'll head to Kansas City on Sunday. Can you say Bar-B-Que?
I'm gonna post a few photos and take a nap. G'nite.
Another Whiskery Selfie from The Murph
8 hours ago
There's something wrong when you park your trailer at a motel! Or maybe you're just in the wrong part of the country.
ReplyDeleteButch, where are you? Are you warm yet?
ReplyDelete