Friday, January 1, 2010

A Good 1st Day of 2010

I got to look around the neighborhood a little today while my peeps were off doing laundry and other stuff.

I noticed that lots of the other campers have lots of stuff. The folks next door have several bicycles, two canoes on a trailer, two vehicles, four dogs, a grill, indoor/outdoor carpet, an outside table, colored holiday lights, five people and a travel trailer. It's quite impressive. We don't have much of anything in comparison.

Tonight several campers have huge camp fires and have moved their TV's outside and are watching football games. It's quite a sight - especially since it's not all that warm here so they are all bundled up.

My old friend Amy came over to visit tonight. That was real, real nice. It was nice when both Amy and Anne were petting me. That's how it should be.

I think they are all going to New Orleans in the morning and so, I'll be able to sleep all day. I'd better go to bed now and get a little extra sleep. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment